Certified Home and Building Inspection Brisbane
For prompt reliable service you can trust
Why Choose Five Star Building Inspections
Five Star building Inspections Brisbane
What we Do During a Building and Pest Inspection
We provide pre sale and pre purchase building and pest inspections with two fully qualified licenced inspectors, with many years experience in the building and pest industries.
For our Termite inspections we use Certified Home Inspections
Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions in your life so using two inspectors will give you peace of mind that your new investment is in good order.
Latest technologies used during the Building inspections.
- The termatrac T3i the world’s number one Termite Detection Tool
- Flir Thermal Imaging
- Digital Reporting Software
WHERE WE LOOK
Inspections consist of major and minor defects, structural damage , moisture and safety issues.
We Encourage you to attend the inspection so we can explain our findings.
- Property site within 30 meters of the main structure
- Sheds,Carport and water tanks
- roof condition subject to height and weather conditions
- Building exterior
- all interior areas
- Roof Voids
You will receive the report the same day.
A FEW WORDS ABOUT US
We provide the excellent customer service, so that the real estate industry will see us as an example of what a great bulding inspection company should be like. New clients, agents, and brokers will realize we can be one of the most important relationships a buyer or seller can possibly have during their transaction period. Our commitment is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance.
Building and Pest Inspections
Our Happy Clients Say...
Five Star Building Inspections is the most thorough and comprehensive inspection available. Our expert inspectors methodically and thoroughly inspect each area of the property in accordance with Australian Standards to give you peace of mind. Our comprehensive reports have photos and explanations of areas of concern and easy to read Building inspection Reports that are provided within 24 hours and generally within a few hours.
BUILDING INSPECTION AREAS WE CHECK,
- Exterior of the building.
- All Exterior Walls, exterior finishes, All timber and steel frame structures within 30 meters, exterior cladding, window flashing’s, Timber mouldings and sills, stairs for compliance and safety issues, balconies, verandahs, patios, decking, foundations ,Driveways, fencing.
- Roof exterior we check tiles , iron, Skylights are fitted correctly vents, check valleys, guttering and down pipes for leaks and condition.
- Interior of the Structure.
- Ceiling linings and cornices, wall linings, floors for cracks in tiles, windows, check doors and timber frames, kitchen cabinetry, all bench tops, sinks, taps, laundry tubs and cabinets, bathrooms for moisture, toilet cisterns and pans, bathtub, shower, vanity, washbasins.
- Roof ceiling Interior.
- Roof framing, roof condition, leaks, insulation, sarking, fire walls.
- Sub-Floor is checked if access is available, check for moisture piers and ant capping.
- Check Bearers, joists, timber framing and piers dampness timber decay and damp damage, drainage, ventilation, plumbing for condition and leaks.
- Other External Buildings.
- Car ports, separate garages, all external structures and sheds within 30 meters of the main building, Check retaining walls and driveways for condition.